0

JASC 59


I talk about the 60th JASC and I talk about the theoretical premises of JASC, but here is a nostalgic look at my JASC: the 59th Conference! En route to Kagoshima, Josh was lucky enough to be part of a JASC reunion. Incidentally, I received this picture not from him but from Hiromichi (he wears a white shirt, in the second row), my round table leader.

Having led my own round table this past summer, I appreciate the dedication and intellectual commitment of my round table leaders all the more! JASC as an institution remains year after year, but the delegates and the EC's come and go. I feel a special affection for the EC's that led my conference, my mentors and -- in many ways -- the reason why I became an EC.


Best wishes to Ryota, Yuko, Hiromichi, Nao, Daichi, Josh, and Eri~


0 comments: