3

-.-

In my inbox yesterday morning:


Dear student returning from travel abroad:

I hope that your summer experience was fulfilling!

We are asking all Harvard College students who traveled this summer to countries with a high prevalence of tuberculosis to come to UHS ( Fifth floor ) on October 20, 21, or 22 between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm for a TB screening and skin test. You are receiving this e-mail because you were listed in the Office of International Programs’ travel database as having traveled to a country with a high prevalence of TB.

[redacted]

Chief of Medicine

Harvard University Health Services


Harvard University Health Services sucks. Globalization sucks. Most of all, TB testing sucks (because I always test positive ._.). Curses.


3 comments:

Karen said...

So do I! Where did you go this summer before JASC?!

Anonymous said...

China.


Developing word sux0rs. :P

Anonymous said...

Just kiding, I <3 China :D



And HAI~ Karen ^^