2

Nancy's room


This looks marginally more welcoming than when I first moved in. I still don't have spare furniture, but the walls are looking decidedly less institutional!


This is my "Turkish harem" corner. That is, as soon as I get more pillows and gauzy fabric and Turks.

Just kidding. Maybe.


This is currently my favorite thing on my wall right now. In case it's not clear from the photograph, the poster reads: "E-COW-NOMICS: Economic Models Explained with Cows."



In a rare display of spontaneity, I bought a pot of orchids.
This picture doesn't really do the blooms justice (the color looks bizarrely artificial), but the plant is poetically beautiful. The great thing about orchids, or at least this particular subspecies, is that they are hardy and thrive in mediocre conditions. Not at all the fragile beauty that I had assumed them to be, and I find that very charming.



2 comments:

Yuri Takeuchi said...

um whoa whoa i have that same exact poster on my wall!!!!!!

JASCERSSS...

Anonymous said...

JASCers indeed!

(It was a present from Josh when he came to stay for three days :P)